If you want to update your wardrobe with the latest trends, I always think accessories are the best place to start. After all, if you can only buy one item (or a few), shouldn't it be something you can really get some mileage out of? If you wore the same dress 3-4 days a week, your friends might stage an intervention, but your shoes? No one even bats an eye at that. So I say love them, buy them, and style them as many ways you can. And while we're looking toward the Spring season, there are so many shoe trends on my radar right now. Invest in the designer or score the look for less!
1. The "I Woke Up Like This" of footwear, these are perfect for looking cool with minimal effort.
2. Any heel with ties around the ankle will be big this season. These lace-up versions are a sexy take on the trend.
3. The only thing better than a pair of comfy flats is when they come in a chic, super-on-trend textured fabric.
4. We all know the 70s are back in full force this season. Celebrate the decade in bold platforms made for dancing!
5. The boldest look for sandals this season.
6. Did you see that Lisa Frank is making a major comeback?! Channel that rainbow goodness with a pair of multi-color statement shoes.
7. Capture the utilitarian style with military details like buttons and buckles.
8. I have to quote her every year: "Florals? For Spring? Groundbreaking." But even the Devil herself isn't a champion of the idea, it works. Always. And this season it's really working for your feet.
9. Fringe hasn't left the spotlight yet and is all popping up all over spring accessories.
10. The perfect mix of sleek and statement-making.
And now I want to hear from you! What trends are your favorites? And more importantly, do you like any of the steals over the splurges? Let's talk footwear in the comments!