When it comes to beauty, there are a few (very, very few) products that I think are worth the higher-tier, name brand prices. A couple of my must-haves include:
2. Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder (because shiny is no one's friend).
3. Urban Decay Naked 3 palette (it's all you need for to day-to-night).
And if the relatively low prices on some of these "splurges" should clue in to anything, it's that when I say I'm thrifty in the beauty department, I mean it. Like $6-and-under thrifty. And really, there are just too many high-quality, inexpensive options in the drugstore/grocery aisles not to be.
Plus, it's just plain fun to go to Target with a $20 makeup budget and be able to get several things. There are few things as promising as the beauty aisles to make you feel like your whole life is about to change for the better. Am I right, ladies?
And so with this in mind, I'm starting this new post series to celebrate the cheapest and best drugstore beauty finds. And first up is my latest favorite: Almay Intense i-Color Liquid Liner.
I picked up this $4.99 gem a couple of weeks ago in Raisin Quartz and have gotten so many compliments that I want to go back for all the others! A few things I love about it:
1. The color pops but still looks subtle and sophisticated.
2. On days when I don't want to wear very much makeup, I can just swipe it across my top lid, add some mascara, and I'm good to go!
3. The consistency is perfect. It glides on really easily and doesn't harden or sink into fine lines like some other liquid liners.
If you've tried this liner, did you like it as much as I do? What other inexpensive treasures have you found that I should share here? Let's talk makeup in the comments section.... GO!